Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fourth Of JULY!


As the year has flown by and the kids have grown I seem to look back and realize life is so short. I love the time we spend together as a family and so greatful for our freedom and life we live today! Despite the horrible economic crunch we are all facing it always seems to work itself out! I appreciate my hard working husband and three amazing babies! Now that I have not blogged in months I would like to just share with you a picture of our fourth of July this year. (Recently our old computer took a dump so all of my older pics that have yet been posted on my blog are on there still. Once of these days we will get them on a disk :) Hope you all had an amazing 4th of July! God Bless America <3

No comments:

Post a Comment