Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009




Aubree Jean Lee is our little Ball of Sass! She has got to be one of the smartest 4 year olds I know! She is currently learning how to recognize numbers and her ABC's.....I am trying to get her enrolled into a little preschool here in the next couple of weeks. I hope we can find something thats not going to clean our pocket books! LOL! I also want to put her into a dance class. Or a tumbling class. She might even like Karate!!!! The future is all hers and I know what ever she does she will be great at it! I think though she needs to be a super star cause she has the attitude like one. She needs someone to wait on her all the time! Her new favorite character is Hello Kitty! Pretty much everything she got for Christmas had to do with Hello Kitty! So if you ever think about a Dora gift....scratch that idea...Hello Kitty is the way to go. Just a heads up! All in all miss Aubree is an amazing and gifted little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment