Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Well we have had another successful year in the Lee household! A lot has changed. Jake has been working for Dean Douglas for a year now and has moved up on the ladder from Asst. Superintendent to Superintendent! I am so proud of him. Not only is it more of a strenuous job than before but he has to do it away from home! We miss him every moment he is away but I want him to know that he is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love and believe in him every moment! I am so proud of you Jacob! We also are about to celebrate our SIXTH anniversary! Holy Cow...where has the time gone! I am currently a homemaker for our beautiful growing family! Yes I said growing....we are NOT expecting yet, but I am in hopes for a couple little ones to join our family in the future! Not anytime soon though. I do have my hands very full! I love being able to stay at home with my kids and I have a wonderful husband who makes that happen for me! My dreams of being a stay at home mommy have come TRUE! I love every minute of every day! Even though I have moments, its very much a blessing! ( Oh and our kids do not look happy in our Pics we took cause it was so cold out side and the older ones wanted to go run around on the play ground! So no smiles! And very wiggly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment