Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

My baby girl is looking not like a baby anymore! I love this little princess! She is such a big helper to me and is just so stinking smart! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you! Cant believe you are going to be in Kindergarten come Sept!!! How fast time flies yet it goes so slow! Mommy and Daddy love you munchkin!The other day Aubree wants a cheese sandwich for dinner and she is a picky eater so she just wants bread and a slice of cheese. Nothing else. All of the sudden she asks for Ketchup on her sandwich. All I could think is gross but I let her have it and she ate the whole thing. But here is the kicker. Gunner and Brayden wanted a sandwich two the same way as Aubree had hers. Ketchup and all. Gunner rarely eats break and he ate the whole thing! Can you say "SMITH?"
Ok so we went and took these cute pictures so I could make their Daddy a fathers day present. We got all dressed up did Aubree's hair, which took an hour. Got down by the pool and started to take pictures. The kids however were not into it.....especially my baby Brayden. He was so distracted by the people in the pool. Thank goodness I was prepared. I knew they would want to go swimming right after the Small photo shoot. But not only did they not really cooperate Aubree's hair went flat and then last night Jacob got onto the computer to download pictures onto his "I pad, which he won a couple weeks back,"and found these pictures I took. He asked when did you take these. They are so cute!!! So I ended up ruining his fathers day surprise! LOL :)
Sitting on a wall....the pool and our Apt buildings have such pretty flowers and landscaping! We r lucky! I will miss it!
The boys r trying to focus and smile....LOL !

No comments:

Post a Comment