Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

2010 Vacation to Vegas!

Golfing at Desert Rose...it was so cold that day! BRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! Vegas strip in the background!

My favorite thing about Vegas was the Dolphins!!!
Jake touching a sting ray...yup I was not about to do that! I would swim with Dolphins but never would I touch any type of fish!!!! IDK why I have a phobia about it! I just do....
The M and M store!!!! It was so huge and so much there! I wish I had all of the m and m's they had their at my house...Yummo!
Posing!
At the water show!
At Tony and Tinas Wedding (Show) It was a lot of fun!
In Vegas!
We went on the New York New York Roller Coaster...It was a blast!
Hoover dam!
A little scared to go over the dam!
On our way to Vegas!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a ton of fun!! Man we miss you guys!! Wish you were still here! You look so beautiful by the way!!! I love your hair!! Give your kids a kiss for me! And give Jake a hug . . . you can give him a kiss too but that has to be from you! haha! Congrats on Making it this far . . . Just eternity to go!! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys got to have a trip to yourselves! IM JEALOUS!! hugs

    ReplyDelete