Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Brayden's First hair cut!

My sweet little baby was so trying to ROCK the "mullet" but Mommy could not handle it any more!
What straight fuzzy hair he has!!!
I am trying to concentrate and he is moving all over....but once we did the first buzz he was good! I would put the clippers to his head and he would freeze!
The first lock of hair I buzzed off!!! Makes me kinda sad cause he has had this hair since birth....or most of it! He looks so handsome now though!!!!
Our camera died in the middle of doing his hair so after it charged I took the after pics of his new hair do!!!
He is so precious! This is also his favorite blanket and doggy! He walks around holding the doggy and burping it!

No comments:

Post a Comment